Investing in new printers and copiers is a costly financial investment that, depending on the business’s stage of development, may not always be the best course of action. However, office printers on rent are helpful for other projects.
Benefits Of Printer Rental Services
The initial cash required for a printer purchase may usually be avoided by renting or leasing printers. Renting or leasing is well-resourced and tax-efficient financing that provides timely access to the latest technologies. Here are some of the benefits of renting a printer for your office –
● Cost Savings – Starting, seasonal, or struggling businesses can save money by leasing printers. Renting a printer requires you to pay for it in small monthly installments throughout the contract.
Instead of an expensive up-front charge, many businesses might not be able to afford or justify it.
Additionally, much like with a purchase, companies can deduct the cost of leasing a printer from their taxes.
● Upgrades – If you purchase a printer, it will eventually become old or ineffective and need to be replaced. In the long term, leasing may be more affordable for the following reasons:
As the duration of your lease expire and new equipment becomes available, leasing gives you the option to update your current equipment. As a result, your company can work more effectively as you receive the latest office technology.
● Maintenance – Printers are prone to malfunctioning, and fixing them can be expensive, as anybody who has ever relied on one knows.
Like roadside assistance plans that frequently accompany vehicles, many leased printers come with maintenance and repair plans included in the leasing agreement, with any essential repairs taken care of at no additional cost.
● Tax Efficiency – Renting a printer is advisable rather than buying a photocopier outright. The copier doesn’t need to be depreciated.
When purchasing a printer, you usually must deduct it as a capital expense and are only allowed to deduct a set proportion of this cost from earnings. In other words, the entire rental payment for a printer or a photocopier is tax deductible.
● Multifunctional – You can integrate a scanner, printer, color printer, fax machine, document management, pdf writer, and photocopier using the most modern multifunctional printer technologies. When you rent a printer, you can upgrade the hardware and services.
● No End-of-Life Issues – Your printer will eventually lose its usefulness since every piece of office equipment has a reasonable life period.
When you own a printer, you must decide what to do with it when it malfunctions. The disposal of obsolete printers could be inconvenient and perhaps expensive due to regulations governing the disposal of electronics.
However, if you use a rented printer, you are exempted. At the end of your lease, you must return the printer to the leasing company. You do not have to worry about anything when the printer stops working.
Regardless of the printer, you want to acquire. Leasing helps you save money for other alternatives. You will not only save money when renting a printer or copier, but you will also get to take advantage of a tax benefit. Consider renting a printer or photocopier the next time you consider buying one. At Saksham Office, we offer a wide range of printers on rent in Delhi at affordable prices.